Unit 5 Topic 1
1. —Hi, Jane and Helen. Happy new year!
— (对……也一样) you..
2. Oh, It’s time for class. (快点儿，加油).
3. Michael comes to school (走路，步行).
4. Jane (去上学) by bus.
5. I always (做家庭作业）at school.
6. I usually (看电视) in the evening.
7. They usually have lunch (在学校).
8. Do they short (休息) after lunch?
9. They often play basketball or soccer, (去游泳) (等等).
10. Ellen usually (听音乐) after school.
11. She four (上课) in the morning.
12. She (去睡觉) at about a quarter to ten.
go to school
go to bed
Unit 5 Topic 2
1. There is a (餐厅) in our school.
2. May I borrow (一些；少量) Ren’ai Project English workbooks?
3. —May I borrow some books?
4. The girl (寻找) the books on the shelves.
5. You must return them (准时).
6. Maria and another girl are talking at the (失物招领处).
7. Steve is (打扫).
8. She is cleaning the blackboard (在……的后面)the classroom.
Unit 5 Topic 3
1. How often does he do (户外运动)?
2. The basketball game is 3:00 (从……到)4:00.
Dear Wang Dan,
I have a good time at my new school, Guangming Middle School. School life here is interesting.
Unit 6 Topic 1
1. There is a garden (在……中心) the yard.
2. She is (照顾) her little brother.
3. There is a (餐厅) on the first floor.
4. The (客厅) is on the second floor.
5. My father is (在……前面) the house.
6.There is a sofa, a desk, some books _____________(等等) in her study.
7. Don’t put them there. them (将……收起).
提示词：in the center of, garden, flowers, house, three bedrooms, study, in front of, supermarket, behind, park
Unit 6 Topic 2
1. There is a (邮局) on the street corner.
2. We can park cars in the (停车场).
3. One of your classmates is talking loudly in the (阅览室).
4. Mr. Smart lives (在……尽头) Elm Road.
5. There are (许多；大量) tall buildings and small gardens in our community.
6. There are many shops and restaurants (靠近) my home.
7. The parking lot and the train station are not (远离) here.
8. I’ll get someone to check it (立刻).
Do you like living in cities or in the countryside? Why or why not? Write a passage about it.
Unit 6 Topic 3
1. The bookstore is (在……对面) the school.
2. (向右拐) at the first crossing..
3. The park is the bank ________(在.. ... 和....之间)the restaurant.
Unit 7 Topic 1
Unit 7 Topic 2
1. I’m sure we will (玩得开心) at the party.
2. Kangkang (擅长) playing soccer.
3. (在……岁时) five, she could play the piano very well.
Write a passage according to the table, using can, can’t, could and couldn’t.
In the past
fly a kite
just a little
not very well
be good at it
sing English songs
Unit 7 Topic 3
1. Did Kangkang (过得愉快)?
2. Go and wash your hands (立刻；马上).
3. . Kangkang made a wish and then he ____________________(吹灭) the candles..
Unit 8 Topic 1
1.Remember to __________________ ( 穿、戴) your raincoat when you go outside.
2. It rains suddenly, but (以后，后来), it may get fine again.
3. We went home (立即，马上).
4. The weather gets warm and everything (复苏).
5. Trees turn green and flowers (开放).
Unit 8 Topic 2
1. I’d like to visit some (名胜) in China.
2. The weather there is always fine (一年到头).
3.When you plan to take a trip on your holiday, you should ___________ well ________ it.
4._______________ ( 远离 ) dangerous animals.
1. Where did you go?
2. Who did you go with?
3. How did you go there?
4. How long did you stay there?
5. What did you do there?
6. How did you feel?
Unit 8 Topic 3
1. In China, celebrating the (春节) is a big event.
2. People eat mooncakes on (中秋节).
3. On Christmas Eve, the night of December 24th, children (挂起)stockings
by the fireplaces or at the end of their beds before they go to bed.
4. On the eve of the festival, the family all get together for a big dinner. They (熬夜)and enjoy dumplings at midnight for good luck.
5. On the first day of the lunar new year, children are very happy to get ___________________
(压岁钱) from them
6. Last night was Halloween. We (敲)our neighbors’ door and shouted, “Trick or treat.”
7. The (龙舟节) is on lunar May 5th.
8. October 1st is the (国庆节) of the PRC.
9. One of them is (国际劳动节).
Tom usually gets up at 6:20. At seven o’clock, he has breakfast with his parents. Then he goes to school by bus. He has four classes in the morning. He has lunch at 12:00. He has two classes in the afternoon. After school, he usually plays basketball.
After dinner, he does his homework. He goes to bed at about 10:00.
It’s five o’clock now. Jane is running on the playground. Kangkang and Michael are swimming in the school swimming pool. Look, they are having a good time. What about Maria? Aha, she is reading a book in the library. Lin Tao and Li Ming are good friends. They are playing basketball in the gym.
Dear Wang Dan,
I have a good time at my new school, Guangming Middle School. School life here is interesting. Every day I get to school at 7:30 a.m. In the morning I have four lessons and in the afternoon I have two. My favorite day is Thursday, because I have geography and math. You know they’re my favorite subjects. School is over at 4:30 p.m. After school I always play games with my classmates. I like my new school.
Dear Li Na,
I’m very glad to get a letter from you. I know your home is beautiful. My home is beautiful, too.
There is a small garden in the center of the yard. There are many beautiful flowers in the garden. There is a big house at the back of the yard. There are many rooms in the house. I like reading in the study. In front of my house, there’s a supermarket. I can do some shopping in it. Behind the house, there is a park. My parents and I often walk in the park after supper. I like my home.
Many people move from countryside to the cities because it’s easy to find jobs in cities. But I don’t like living in cities. There is too much pollution in cities. It’s too noisy in cities. The traffic is heavy and the cost of living is high. But it’s quiet in the countryside. There is less pollution in the countryside. The air is fresh, the water is clean. The cost of living is low. There are many houses with big yards in the countryside. I like living in a house with a big yard.
Nowadays, the traffic is crazy. More and more traffic accidents happen. It’s necessary to know about the traffic rules.
In China, we must drive on the right-hand side of the road. When the traffic lights are green, we can go. Green means go. Yellow means wait. Don’t drive after drinking. Don’t play on the road. If we break the traffic rules, we may cause trouble and even get a fine. It’s very important for us to obey the traffic rules. If everyone obeys the traffic rules, the roads will be safer.
My mother was born on May,22nd, 1971. Next Saturday is her birthday. My father and I are planning to celebrate it. My father would like to cook a special dinner .He also wants to buy some flowers for my mother. I want to make a birthday card by myself. I also plan help my mother do some cleaning on that day. My father and I are going to make a special birthday cake for my mother, too. I think that would be a surprise for my mother.
It’s time for outdoor activities. Jane is flying a kite. In the past, Jane couldn’t fly a kite at all, but now she can fly it a little. Look, Maria is performing ballet. She can perform ballet very well now. But one year ago, she could dance a little. Michael is playing ping-pong. He could do it before, but not very well. Now he is good at playing ping-pong. What’s Kangkang doing? He is singing an English song. He could sing English songs very well at the age of 5.
How are you?
Thank you for your birthday card. We had a wonderful party at my home yesterday. My friends brought many presents for me. I like the presents very much.
My mother cooked a big dinner for us. My father bought me a big birthday cake. After dinner, We all sat around the cake. I made a silent wish, and then I blew the candles out in one breath. We danced, sang songs and played games at the party. We had a good time.
In China, spring returns in March. The weather gets warm. Everything comes back to life. It’s a good season for flying kites. Summer begins in June. It’s very hot, it often rains and sometimes it rains heavily. It’s a good time to go swimming. Fall comes after summer. It’s a harvest season. It’s cool. It’s the best time to climb mountains. Winter is a very cold season. Sometimes it snows. People can make snowmen in winter.
I went to Sichuan with my family during the summer holiday. The trip was wonderful. We went there by train. We stayed in Sichuan for three days. The people there are friendly and the food there is very hot and nice. We visited some places of interest, such as Mount Emei and Jiuzhaigou. The scenery there are beautiful. W took many photos. We had a wonderful time.
Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. Before it comes, people usually prepare delicious food, and clean and decorate their homes. They also buy some new clothes. On the eve of the festival, the whole family gets together for a big dinner. People usually stay up to welcome the new year and eat dumplings at midnight for good luck. On the first day of new year, children put on new clothes and get lucky money from their parents.
共有 0 条评论